Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for
- Support communication & translation between data center and local government/external stakeholders, ensuring smooth operation of the data center site in all aspects;
- Updating & maintaining internal data sets in order to support various departments;
- Responsible for data analysis of daily operations, and output on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. business data statistics and analysis, output routine data reports (daily, weekly, monthly);
- Oversee the collection of electricity data and the analysis and prediction of stage electricity price;
- Support manager in managing department and driving team bonding and integration;
- Follow up on progress, negotiation and implementation in accordance with deadlines of the project;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
How you will stand out
- Strong communication skills to liaise with relevant stakeholders, bilingual in both English and Chinese is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft suite;
- Bachelor's degree and above in any area of study, with at least 3 years of working experience;
- Strong in excel and data analysis, in order to identify business data trends in a timely manner, monitor abnormal data trends, and assist the business in problem analysis and resolution;
- Good stakeholder management skills - good judgment and ability to assess situation.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.