Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What are we looking for:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving our current network configuration and infrastructure. You will design our revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing our network performance. You will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using your strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the daily network maintenance of mining data center sites in the United States.
- Formulate standardized network design scheme, output standard documents, complete the deployment verification, adjustment, and optimization of the scheme; Participate in the design, implementation, and delivery of major projects.
- Responsible for global basic network troubleshooting, positioning, and tracking.
- Continuously optimize the network architecture to ensure high availability, high performance, and high scalability of the network; Can put forward-looking opinions on the network, according to the actual situation of the company.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor of Associate Degree in Computer science/ Security or equivalent IT degree program is preferred
- At least 3 years of Network operations and maintenance experience, medium or large scale network operation and maintenance experience.
- Cisco CCNA/CCIE, Network+, CompTIA Network+ certifications will be an advantage.
- Proficient in TCP/IP protocol principles, proficient in the operation principles of common network protocols, and configuration optimization.
- Proficient in network configuration such as router and switch.
- Proficient in firewall operation and configuration.
- Experienced in network architecture design and deployment.
- Familiar with Linux OS, able to carry out basic system installation and configuration.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory
- Strong sense of responsibility, good team spirit, ability to work under pressure and deal with emergencies, strong ability to analyze and solve problems
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.