Senior Embedded Test Engineer
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for firmware testing and maintenance of the company's server products.
- Collaborate with technical personnel to decompose requirements and design corresponding functional performance test cases; develop and debug automated test scripts.
- Conduct electrical parameter testing for single-board and assembled products, perform system-wide functional and performance testing, generate test reports, and track issue resolutions.
- Assist the team in improving product testing plans, enhancing software testing methods, and optimizing testing processes.
- Analyze and compare key performance indicators of competing products, provide comparison results, and propose improvement goals.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics, Automation, IoT, or related fields, with at least three years of hardware product testing experience.
- Proficient in testing theory and well-versed in testing processes and methods, with logical and meticulous thinking and strong learning capabilities.
- Skilled in operating basic testing instruments such as oscilloscopes, signal sources, spectrum analyzers, etc., with knowledge of hardware design and embedded software design.
- Familiar with common Linux commands, understanding of the Linux file system, and familiarity with at least one scripting programming language (Python/Shell) is preferred.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and expression skills, and the ability to handle a certain amount of work pressure.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.