Quality Engineer, Supply Chain
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop quality control processes, standards, regulations, and records based on the company's quality policy and policies, providing standard references for quality management.
- Participate in the development of company quality management standards and lead the development and optimization of cross-departmental quality control processes.
- Responsible for quality management throughout the entire process of product and material early-stage design, prototype verification, NPI, and mass production, including quality planning and control.
- Develop and implement quality control schemes for product reliability, materials, EMC, and safety testing.
- Lead special quality improvement projects and address market defects within the assigned product line, ensuring the achievement of quality objectives.
- Take full responsibility for quality management throughout the production process of assigned countries and contract manufacturing factories, accountable for quality targets and results.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or above in fields such as power electronics, electrical engineering, automation, or applied electronics will be preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in computer hardware, communication equipment, or related industries in material, product quality, research and development, projects, or processes. Experience in computer, server, network equipment, consumer electronics, or related industries is preferred.
- Excellent team management and training abilities, as well as cross-departmental communication, driving, and coordination skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality standards, processes, and systems, and the ability to apply quality methods quantitatively in quality management activities.
- Proficient in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, with experience in implementing these standards.
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical experience in quality management. Able to familiarize themselves with the company’s products quickly and optimize quality tools, models, and processes to enhance product quality.
- Familiar with the following Quality Control tools: Six Sigma, SPC/CPK, MSA, FMEA, variance analysis, regression analysis, DOE, etc.
- Good cost-management, responsible, collaborative, and excellent work planning and execution abilities.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English and Chinese, in order to communicate with relevant stakeholders.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.