PMC Specialist, Supply Chain
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Production Planning and Delivery: Based on sales forecasts, demand, capacity, yield, and critical material constraints, schedule the main production plan (components & finished products) and provide rolling updates. Monitor the execution of the plan, follow up and resolve any production process issues that may arise. Track the actual delivery of outsourced orders, analyze and evaluate the production capability of subcontractors, and coordinate with them to adjust their production capacity to ensure production and shipment plans are met.
- Supplier Management: Manage and communicate with logistics suppliers based on contracts & purchase orders (POs). Oversee arrangements, and ensure that information is communicated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Material Coordination: Monitor status of shipments in real-time and provide timely feedback. Follow up on any bottlenecks or delays to ensure shipments are delivered on time and in accordance to plan.
- Expenses Management: Ensure that expenses and invoices are accurate for Finance department’s processing
- Reconciliation: Conduct monthly and yearly assessments on logistic carriers to evaluate capability and efficiency.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Logistics Management, International Trade, or related fields.
- Strong communication and coordination skills. Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese for communication with relevant stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in any 1 of these areas - consumer electronics, international logistics, or custom declaration process. Familiar with international trade knowledge, understands customs declaration processes at ports and logistic parks.
- Positive and efficient, with a strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work within timelines and proactively identify and solve problems.
- Proficient in Word/Excel/PPT and ERP systems, with advanced skills in Excel data analysis and Power BI preferred.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.