BSP Development Engineer
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Linux kernel and device drivers, including the following
- Developing bootl oader and firmware for new hardware platforms.
- Designing, developing, and testing device drivers for new hardware, and documenting the process.
- Writing, debugging, and testing device drivers and various protocol stacks (e.g., USB, SATA, network, Wi-Fi, Streaming).
- Analyzing and resolving issues discovered during system integration.
- Optimizing Linux kernel and drivers.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in LINUX driver development, familiar with embedded software debugging and real-time operating systems. Proficient in ASM/C/C++ development, and familiar with ARM architecture, ARM assembly, emulators, and JTAG debuggers.
- Familiarity with LINUX system architecture is preferred.
- Possess good professional ethics and teamwork spirit, with strong learning and communication abilities.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.