Production Technical Engineer
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Review the completeness of new product/project documentation, conduct technical reviews at various stages, prototype/sample assembly reviews, and provide timely feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Full process control for new product production - including design evaluation, production evaluation, production introduction, and follow-up.
- Responsible for subcontractor evaluation and assessment, production follow-up, process audits, technical transfer, and technical support documentation.
- Develop product engineering files, prepare test fixtures, and relevant materials.
- Track and evaluate trial production/mass production ECNs, assist in R&D improvement, and verify designs.
- Analyze and handle production anomalies, identify root causes, and develop solutions.
- Other tasks as assigned.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor's degree and above.
- At least 5 years of work experience in electronics and communication manufacturing, including 2+ years of experience in server power supply, new product introduction and project management, and 2+ years of experience in subcontractor management. Overseas work experience is preferred.
- Experience in PCBA manufacturing process quality control, familiar with production manufacturing process, experience in SMT, DIP soldering, assembly testing, MSD, ESD management. Proficient in process design, key process control, and handling process defects.
- Familiar with electronic circuits, digital and analog electronics. Able to identify root cause of failures and follow up with the relevant parties.
- Familiar with the use of management tools such as MES, Office, OA, or other management tools.
- Experience in process optimization, lean thinking, efficiency, and quality enhancement.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.