Electrical Engineer - High Voltage
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
The smart management system for ASIC and GPU miners.
In addition to Bitdeer’s own mining sites, Minerplus serves miners around the world. Our software takes care of repetitive and trivial processes in mining operations, thereby giving clients more time to focus on growing their business. The advanced miner management system
MinerPlus provides a one-stop management system for ASIC and GPU miners. Our software takes care of repetitive and trivial processes in your mining farm, thereby giving you more time to focus on growing your business and providing customer service.
What you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for the safe operation and reliability of high voltage electrical distribution system in whole site as well as all electrical equipment of utilities.
- Be responsible for the management of substation.
- Be responsible for the emergency handling of elec. incident according to work instruction.
- Be responsible for engineering, commissioning and supervising of electrical system.
- Develop / update / improve preventive maintenance plan and maintenance procedure for substation and elec. equipment in utility.
- Balance and analysis the load of electric consumption.
- Electricity metering management.
- Take part in the utility expansion project; cooperate with the project team and other discipline engineers.
- Cooperation with the plant engineering team and maintenance team for elec. shutdown management.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical.
- Professional Engineer certification required
- 3 years or above working experience in 110KV or above HV substation operation and management.
- Experiences in electrical engineering, construction, commissioning.
- Be familiar with elec. related standards, rules and regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese are preferred.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.