Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of high and low voltage power distribution system equipment in the data center;
- Make various reports and records on time and accurately, and calculate the electricity;
- Familiar with electrical hazard sources, with the ability to identify and analyze;
- Responsible for keeping and sorting out the spare parts, tools and meters under its jurisdiction;
- Do a good job of cleaning and sanitation in the area under its jurisdiction;
- Obey the scheduling and work arrangement of the superior, and complete the work tasks in a timely, quality and quantitative manner.
How you will stand out:
- Technical secondary school or above, electrical major;
- More than 3 years of working experience in high and low voltage, with high professional knowledge of maintenance electrician; with management and maintenance capabilities of substation and distribution facilities, familiar with safety regulations and operating specifications;
- Must hold a high and low voltage electrician certificate.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.