Accountant / Senior Accountant
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Perform day to day accounting duties, including processing of supplier invoices, intercompany invoices, staff claim;
- Timely and effective handling of month-end close processes including preparation and posting of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliation, variance analysis, period close reporting, etc.;
- Assist in preparing audit schedules and statutory reporting. Ensure compliance with IFRS accounting standards;
- Ensure a timely and effective audit process for all entities, including liaising with external auditors/stakeholders;
- Update, enhance or implement financial policies to strengthen internal controls to improve the overall finance operations and effectiveness;
- Work with IT team on system enhancements projects;
- Assist in other ad-hoc finance projects as required.
How you will stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, hands-on experience in using Oracle will be an added advantage;
- Good accounting knowledge with 3-4 years of accounting and/or auditing experience;
- A calibre of being responsible, detailed and meticulous, analytical, self-motivated and highly organised;
- Comfortable working with large sets of data in order to maintain and perform monthly accounting activities.
- Able to handle work pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal, excellent communication and writing skills.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.