Senior Social Media Manager - DeFi/Crypto
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- This role will drive the day-to-day publishing and management of the main Avalanche and Ava Labs social media accounts. This is an important role because it manages the brands outward facing persona, and has to maintain these accounts to be professional, comprehensive and up-to-date. They will be a key contributor to how marketing efforts make their way onto social, where a large portion of our campaigns live.
- Create brief, engaging content and copy across major social channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) for Ava Labs and Avalanche
- Develop strategies and messaging for ongoing product marketing campaigns
- Work with the Design team to create on-brand, visually appealing graphics that complement social copy and broader strategy
- Assist with internal communications, employer branding and shared reporting on social networks.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years experience in social media marketing, with crypto marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record with managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Experience in social media marketing, channel management, content creation, prioritization, and time management
- Must be familiar with crypto twitter and have experience creating twitter posts around specific crypto topics (DeFi, NFTs, gaming, blockchain tech)
- Manage and run multiple social campaigns within broader co-marketing efforts
- Experience using Web3 applications
- Strong copywriting background
- Experience as an active contributor to social communities
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Sprout Social, project management tools, major social channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), social analytics
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media
Salary Range: $87,600.00 - $130,700.00 (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?