Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE)
- Work with leadership to design, standardize, and build cross-company reporting.
- Build secure and automated dashboards/reports for both internal and external use.
- Work with leadership to develop predictive models to help plan and manage the business.
- Come up with new ways to combine data sets to produce insights.
- Identify and assess new data sets that may be useful to the business.
- Create automated and auditable dashboards.
- Partner with Data Engineering to curate reporting datasets.
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement from a holistic perspective.
- Document and maintain data models, usability, and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers and stakeholders to ensure deliverables and requirements are aligned.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field OR relevant experience developing data analysis.
- 3+ years of combined professional experience as a data analyst, data scientist, business intelligence engineer, or similar role.
- Familiarity with datasets related to web3, NFTs, and blockchain tech.
- Comfortable investigating transactions using tools like Etherscan.
- Created dashboards and reports with security and automation at the forefront.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical logic.
- Worked with data pipelines in a cloud environment.
- Experience with one or more object oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, etc.) to perform data analysis (rather than GUI tools).
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with advanced statistical data analysis and machine learning.
- Experience with financial data and financial modeling.
- Master’s degree or above.
- Art Blocks offers comprehensive benefits, including:
- Remote work environment, flexible hours
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity.
- Unlimited PTO: everyone is required to take a minimum of 20 days PTO per year, and you are welcome to take more (with the support and approval of your manager)
- 14 company days off in accordance with the holiday closure calendar
- 12 weeks parental leave
- In-person employee meet-ups at hosted team events as well as industry conferences
- Productivity Budget for any equipment or experience that elevates your professional experience, engagement, productivity, or workplace.
- Welcome budget: reimbursement for a one-time purchase of these specific items recommended for home office set-up.
- Connection subsidy for use of your personal cell phone use for work-related purposes.
Something looks off?