Member of Business Operations, System Administrator (Salesforce Administrator)
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking to add an experienced and dynamic System Administrator to our team to help administer, maintain and optimize our Salesforce org and related business systems.
The System Administrator is an inaugural role and will play a key role in enhancing our entire client life-cycle and revenue process via our primary business systems.
- Drive architecture of our business systems, anchored by Salesforce, to ensure optimal set up for scalability and efficiency.
- Build out related business system components to meet the evolving needs of our business.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Lead efforts to configure and customize Salesforce to meet specific business needs, including workflow rules, validation rules and custom objects.
- Manage sprint-based planning to prioritize project requirements around business need.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements for Salesforce customization and configuration to support upstream and downstream workflows.
- Deliver reports and dashboards to relevant stakeholders to provide insights into key performance indicators and business metrics.
Communication and Influence:
- Train users on Salesforce best practices, features and functionalities to maximize user adoption and efficiency.
- Contribute to business-related presentations with insights and analytics related to business systems data.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a systems administrator role at a fast-paced technology company.
- Achieved several Salesforce Admin level certifications (ADM201 and/or ADM211).
- Intellectually curious and is not afraid of getting out of your comfort zone at work.You have helped scale a fast-growing startup from the ground-up in a systems administration capacity.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience with Python, Zapier, Workato, Looker, Ironclad AND/OR Demandbase.
- Salesforce Business Analyst Certification a plus.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.