Institutional Sales Representative - Asia
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
As a Member of Institutional Sales at Anchorage Digital you integral to driving forward the growth and future success of the company by originating and developing high value client relationships, and monetizing the company’s products and services.
Members of Institutional Sales at Anchorage Digital are expected to be ambassadors for the company and our industry, building Anchorage Digital’s reputation as a trusted partner.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced institutional sales representative to join our team and drive new business from institutional clients active in the digital asset industry:
- Direct crypto industry experience and network is required within the Asia market place.
- Strong technical knowledge and passion for blockchain and cryptocurrencies, including staking and governance.
- Originate and close a pipeline of opportunities across all of Anchorage Digital’s business lines (regulated custody, self custody, staking, brokerage etc) and build meaningful long term relationships with our clients.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Lead sales efforts in Asia for Anchorage Digital, originating new mandates across all business lines and client types.
- Work with senior management to create a targeted strategy for the Asia region, leveraging all of the internal resources available, from marketing, to business operations and client experience.
- Lead client or product specific campaigns or projects that will drive new business and enhance the Anchorage Digital offering.
- Collaborate across all departments, from legal to product, client experience, compliance etc. to effectively close deals and provide the best experience to our clients.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Anchorage Digital, participating in industry events, building a network of clients and industry peers.
- The sales team is a critical source of client insights and market intelligence, helping inform our product road map and business plan.
- Partner closely with Product to share client feedback and represent the interests of our clients in Asia.
Communication and Influence:
- Excellent communication skills and sales acumen.
- Fluent command of English and native Mandarin.
- Strong executive presence and ability to articulate Anchorage Digital’s unique value proposition.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- 5+ years of work experience in enterprise software or financial services sales, and a minimum of 2yr + of direct experience in the crypto industry.
- Institutional B2B sales experience within digital assets and/or SaaS, with a strong track record of closing deals and hitting targets.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.