Member of Executive Office & People Operations
- Successfully execute a wide range of projects that include complex scheduling, coordination, and communication across multiple teams and time zones.
- Oversee office management and procurement, on-boarding, event planning, and cultural initiatives for our Portugal team members.
- Proactively resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways and suggest different potential approaches.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Provide critical support to one of the Co-Founders on project collaboration.
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset and resourcefulness, and be capable of successfully navigating through uncertainty and change.
- Own the entire lifecycle of a project, process or task, including planning and design, execution, and deployment.
- Partner with engineering leaders on the reporting of strategic technology governmental grants and subsidies including scheduling, coordination, documentation & note taking, and submission of reports.
- Exercise strong judgment and professionalism when interacting and driving deliverables with external parties.
- Manage day-to-day office operations in Porto and Lisbon, ensuring a smooth and well-maintained work-place.
- Contribute and serve as an ambassador for our cultural pillars and people processes.
- You embody the Anchorage Digital culture pillars and can serve as an internal navigator/advisor for people-related programs or information.
- Ensure that knowledge is shared among the team and relevant stakeholders for projects you are working on.
- You are aware of the strategy around the projects you participate in and support their success through coordination, planning, and communication across teams and individuals.
Communication and Influence:
- Effectively navigate and network across the organization at all levels of responsibility.
- Enhance relationships across individuals and teams within and outside of the projects you’re working on.
- Effectively communicate and help others understand the what and the why behind a project or initiative.
- Support People Team delivery of communication regarding individual and company-wide initiatives.
- Improve the speed, delivery, and outcomes of projects through excellent communication, coordination, scheduling, and project management.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and project management skills.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Portuguese.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt communication style both internally and externally.
- Experience in hospitality, executive assistance, or people operations projects.
- The ability to be flexible in working hours based on the needs of our Co-Founder and people team.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience in medium-to-large event planning and coordination.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €31,000 - €36,000 - Compensation ranges will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.