Member of Technical Staff, Data Platform
- Drive projects that expand availability to data sets that impact business outcomes.
- Build secure data pipelines to ETL operational data into data warehouses and enable teams to leverage the data.
- Create infrastructure and tooling to deliver flexible data sets that the business depends upon.
- Build & manage infrastructure and access to data.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Lead the architecture and implementation of batch and real-time data pipelines.
- Deliver business-critical projects.
- Collaborate with engineers and security developers to consider data pipelines during the design of operational systems.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- You have experience processing a variety of data sources: SQL, PubSub, API-based, Event-sourced state, among others.
- Expertise in translating business use cases into data models to support analysis.
- A passion for building flexible data sets that enable current and future use cases.
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and data services (GCP, AWS, Azure, et al) and data tooling.
- A proven track record of delivering results that impact the business.
- The ability to move quickly and pivot as business needs and conditions change.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- When you learned that starfish can regrow severed limbs, you thought can my star schema be as resilient?
- You have experience implementing Data Governance policies.