Member of Technical Staff, Brokerage (Front-End Engineer)
- Implement UI designs to create an intuitive user experience for managing cryptocurrency trading and settlement activities.
- Review other developer’s UI code to ensure consistency, reduce errors and share context across the front-end engineering discipline.
- Ability to implement automated UI tests to validate your features work as expected.
- Work across the Front End discipline at Anchorage Digital to level up our implementation and support of UIs.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice).
- Work on the front lines of the blockchain/crypto movement and SecOps innovation.
- Ship code that will impact the global economy.
- Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with everyone.
- Review code across the entire stack and engineering organization while actively participating in product development.
- Help scale the team.
Communication and Influence:
- Influence architecture/product roadmap - have a seat at the table.
You may be a fit for this role, if you have:
- You have real world experience building web applications/UI from scratch and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- You genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure.
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- You have developed “computer science fundamentals”, i.e. concurrency, algorithms, and data structures (Formal CS degree NOT required).
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have production experience with web security.
- You’ve built a Chrome extension.
- In your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not cryptocurrency.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You have a background in the finance industry.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €46,800 - €55,000 - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.