People Business Partner, Engineering, Product & Design
- Develop extensive knowledge of the full employee experience cycle and manage various remote engagement initiatives.
- Identify challenges within the People Operations domain and resolve using creative and flexible solutions to ensure the success of Anchorage and our Villagers.
- Navigate and quickly master various People team systems and tools such as HRIS, LMS, and performance management tools.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Work autonomously within the scope of team priorities, manage timelines, and set clear expectations for collaborators.
- Independently manage projects relating to employee experience, engagement, and people partner initiatives from ideation to launch.
- Lead People team projects and processes relating to employee experience, engagement, and employee relations.
- Manage ambiguity to create clear, concise, and digestible processes, documentation, and presentations for our Villagers.
- Ensure that all projects incorporate existing policies and procedures to maintain consistency for our Villagers.
- Participate in the planning and defining goals for the People Operations team.
- Understand and articulate how the employee experience impacts and contributes to Anchorage’s strategy and priorities.
Communication and Influence:
- Lead with empathy when interacting and communicating with members of the Village and embody our culture within the domains of One Team, One Village, Creative & Curious, and Shared Consciousness.
- Contribute and add value to cross-functional projects across the Village, by working alongside members of the Village on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate within the People team and effectively communicate to drive shared consciousness across the different team functions.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures and work with members of the Village on the need to shift thoughts or change established processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and Villagers to establish trust and consistency.
You may be a fit for this role, if you have:
- Experience working as an HR business partner or HR generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A reputation for being exceptionally organized and can manage complex scheduling & multi-tasking
- An admirable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- A passion to partner with others to improve processes and systems
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- The ability to work independently and effectively, demonstrating project management skills while holding others accountable, as needed.
- Proven success working with confidential and highly sensitive information with sound judgment, tact and discretion.
- Demonstrated the ability to be highly self-motivated to quickly solve problems & address roadblock
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications and systems, including G-suite
- Willingness to raise hand for help or support
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
- You have experience working in start-ups tech and/or fin-tech companies
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €45,000 - €52,000 - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.