Member of Internal Audit, AML
As a Member of Internal Audit, AML you will:
- Execute high quality BSA/AML and OFAC audits in an efficient, autonomous manner.
- Collaborate across Internal Audit and adjacent teams to determine audit scope, identify risks and control gaps, and develop mitigating management action plans.
- Draft, discuss, and present audit findings to respective stakeholders, liaising closely with the AML Compliance team.
- Track audit findings and perform validation testing over completed regulatory tasks; resolving a wide range of challenges in creative ways, and suggesting different potential approaches when appropriate.
- Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business, from AML Compliance to KYC Operations, and provide best practice guidance as a trusted control advisor to the business.
- Help define and prepare reporting metrics for senior stakeholders of Anchorage Digital Bank and the Audit Committee.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience executing internal audits for BSA/AML and OFAC compliance, BSA/AML IT, and/or BSA/AML model testing under moderate guidance.
- Complete conceptual knowledge of BSA/AML audit or compliance assurance/testing at a financial institution.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt traditional banking experience to the crypto industry; ensuring we correctly support Anchorage Digital Bank's products and services.
- Passion for promoting a positive working environment through excellent listening, speaking and demonstrated empathy for team members.
- Ability to contribute to cross-functional goals, collaborating across Internal Audit and AML Compliance, to problem-solve and enhance teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation abilities for leading walkthroughs and presenting issues, and the ability to clearly articulate audit findings and identify risks and root causes to stakeholders.
- Talent for resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways; you're capable of suggesting different approaches and adapting to changing circumstances.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have CAMS certification.
- You have worked at or adjacent to a crypto-native company.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of crypto asset innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $95,000 - $117,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally. You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.