Member of Technical Staff, Platform Engineering
As a Platform Engineer, you will:
- Define and influence large infrastructure initiatives such as creating the abstraction for Kubernetes and istio.
- Operate reliable and cost efficient cloud infrastructure.
- Lead the initiative to migrate from monolith to microservice architecture such as decomposing Terraform and Kubernetes configurations.
- Build or adopt deployment tools to automate the deployment process.
- Improve the build system to shorten developer feedback loop.
- Build robust local and remote test infrastructure to enhance developer productivity.
- Work with external partners and internal engineering and security teams to deliver secure cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Advocate the best practice across cloud infrastructure, developer experience and observability.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Strong programming skills and love Linux and automation.
- Have experience with one of the major cloud providers (ideally GCP and/or AWS) and Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform etc.
- Have experience with Build toolchains such as Bazel, Gradle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience with ChromeOS.
- In your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not cryptocurrency.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of crypto asset innovations.
- You have a background in the finance industry.
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data informed and all full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $144,670 - $244,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits to our employees. In fact, we are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees in the United States, Portugal, and Singapore. You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.