Member of Compliance, Testing & Monitoring (Associate)
As a Compliance Testing and Monitoring Associate you will:
- Support the broader team on all compliance cyclical test reviews
- Prepare fieldwork material and data analytics on the reviews, including, detailed scoping, accurate, in depth and well documented fieldwork, clearly written issues and collaborate with control owners to advise on remediation plans
- Assist with Issue Management framework implementation through metrics and issue validation
- Supporting broader team with email and communication monitoring
- Assist in testing automation efforts
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Internal Audit, IT Internal Controls Testing, or Compliance Testing
- Proficiency in SQL and Python programming and databases
- Knowledge of testing lifecycles and what effective execution looks like
- Experience using analytics to improve testing practices
- Experience monitoring, pulling, and sharing data to support ongoing testing
- A proven track record of delivering on projects with tight timelines and multiple complex priorities
- The ability to be flexible and pivot quickly in an ever-changing environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- Experience with ServiceNow or a similar GRC tool
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €30,000 - €39,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are part of only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.