Member of Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management (Senior Associate)
As a Member of Compliance, ERM you will:
- Coordinate, on an ongoing basis, the implementation of the Risk Management Plan.
- Develop risk management tools, practices, policies, and metrics to help business units and departments understand specific risks and manage those risks according to the established enterprise risk management framework.
- Ensure the organization's risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with regulator expectations, applicable regulations, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Develop and implement risk management procedures and training, as needed.
- Supports audit and regulator requests, including risk assessment summaries, remediation and issue management, and other evidence produced by the ERM program.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4-6 years of experience supporting and enhancing an Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Familiarity with OCC guidance relevant to ERM, specifically knowledge of COSO, RMA, and FFIEC guidance.
- Experience enhancing ERM policies and procedures across internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience supporting governance committees, such as boards, executive management, and regulators.
- Curiosity that drives you to understand the wider picture while maintaining a high level of detail retention.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess a wide range of topics and assess risk at a micro and a macro level.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have directly interfaced with state or federal regulators.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $120,000 - $150,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally. You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
Something looks off?