Engineering Lead, Digital Assets Platform
As an Engineering Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of Managers and seasoned Engineers and take responsibility for their quality of execution, timeliness of delivery, impact and personal and professional growth.
- Be a mentor and advisor, providing coaching and feedback which levels up all of those on your team.
- Focus on and prioritize the health, happiness, personal/professional progression of every member on your team.
- Work with other engineering managers, product management, people/recruiting, and the rest of engineering to drive team growth, retention, and hiring moving forward.
- Take ownership over the quality of execution, timeliness of delivery, processes, impact and personal and professional growth for your teams.
- Work with the Head of Engineering and other leadership team members to drive improvements and outcomes for the organization
- Have a material influence on not only what Anchorage builds, but who builds it, taking ownership for the growth planning, recruiting and performance management of a team of Engineers.
- Work closely with Product Managers to define investment in our products, ensuring harmony between our product plans, the bandwidth of the team, the realities of the technical landscape and your plans for the growth and structure of the team.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated experience managing, mentoring, and growing a geographically distributed team.
- Have real world experience building complex distributed systems. We mostly use Go, however languages can be learned. We really care about your engineering and leadership skills more than any specific language or framework.
- Enjoy building services from scratch and supporting them over a meaningful period of time.
- Experience in building Platforms that go both from 0 to 1 and 1 to 2.0.
- Genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure.
- Prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- Self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience with applied cryptography.
- In your mind the word “crypto” stands for cryptography, not cryptocurrency.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You have a background in the finance industry.
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data informed and all full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $221,870 - $315,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits to our employees. In fact, we are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees in the United States, Portugal, and Singapore. You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
Something looks off?